One Liners

Take it with a grain of salt....

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I will be always there for you !!!

I wished I had wings, to be there with you,
when happiness blooms like sunflower on you
To stare in your eyes wondering, why I am happy for you.

I wished I had wings, to be there with you,
When sadness glooms like shadow on you,
To pacify, to cheer, wondering why am I so sad when its you.

I wished I had wings, to be there with you,
When tears roll down the cheeks like dew,
To hold them and hug you, wondering why I am unrestful when its you.

When all in the world turn away from you,
Its when you will realize I am there for you,
I was always there for you wondering, when will I pave a path in you?

I could wish for many more things just for you,
But its like praying for rains in blue,
I still keep wondering so far from you, will you ever wonder how much I care and miss you?

I am tired of wondering, and don’t want the to hurt myself anymore,
Oh god , let there be no being with such feelings,
it hurts when you love and expect love, and your love doesn’t even know.

Hey sunshine, shine as you always do,
But do remember there are being who love you more , doubts prevail and they never show !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem!

Gaurav said...

Oye yeh anonymous kon hae bhaiya...
Well yeh I agree nice poem....